Wednesday 28 August 2013

TONTO DIKEH!..ALL I NEED IS A REAL MAN!

Tonto New


Are you man enough to handle Nigeria’s Queen of controversies, Tonto Dikeh? Then you are in luck because she is looking for a man; but there is a proviso: you must not be an actor because she is averse to getting hooked with someone in her profession. The actress and ‘sometime’ singer revealed this much in an interview when she was asked:
Are you too strong to fall in love?
I am not too strong to fall in love; I am human and I have feelings too. I don’t think there is any woman on earth that has not experienced love in one form or the other.
Is it possible for you to marry an actor?
That’s not possible; I can never be caught doing that. I can’t marry an actor.
You have heard from her. So are you up for marriage? Contact her asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment