Wednesday 21 August 2013

9JA BAD BABE..BEVERLY OSU WANTED MORE SEX BUT I SAID...NO...by Angelo.



Few days ago, before his eviction Angelo and Beverly claimed they never had sex in the house, now the South African housemate who was evicted yesterday, during his chat with Ik revealed they had s*x.

Angelo who approached 5 of the ladies in the house, said during the eviction interview that Beverly kissed him first before he kissed her.
“I like Beverly because she is a strong woman and she would go for whatever she wants”.
He also emphasised that his relationship with Beverly was initiated by Beverly, when asked if the relationship was initiated or induced, though he stated he loved Beverly.
When quizzed about why they fought he said, Beverly wanted more. “Beverly told me it has been over one week since we last did it (referring to the sex) but I said NO. I promised my mother I would not do such, so I can’t do it again”.
beverly-and-angelo
- See more at: http://nigeriana.org/blog/news/2013/08/19/bba-beverly-wanted-more-sx-but-i-said-no-angelo.html/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Jetheights+%28Jet+Heights%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail#.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment