Thursday 22 August 2013

“I Can’t Stop PROSTITUTION” – Singer Maheeda


Maheeda2

I don’t really know where to place singer Maheeda who once claimed to be born again, got married and let go of prostitution just as she set about singing for the Lord. In case you do not know her, she is Caroline Sam, aka Maheeda, the ‘gospel’ singer who was orphaned at age 13 and, with no help coming her way, turned to prostitution to survive. 
Later, she met a white man in her line of duty and got married to her, told all who cared to listen that she has repented and let go of the spirit of prostitution. In an interview she gave a newspaper, Maheeda spoke of her struggles to quit prostitution and turning to God for help. 
This is what she said then: “Even after getting married, I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I’m trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, if not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I’m driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution? 
There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostitution even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered.” But now, she has shown that no matter how much you wash a pig, it will still go back to its filth if what she tweeted recently is anything to go by. Maheeda tweeted about how she has been sleeping with men at random and how there is power between her legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment