Monday 11 March 2013

SAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP!..7 Things (Real) Guys Want During Sex






We know what women want (one word: Gosling), but what is your man dying for during sex, but is too shy to communicate? We asked real men what they secretly want girls to do in the sack..and yours sincerely went to town to inquire of men what they really want during sex.

 

Suck It Up

"Easy. More BLOW JOBS....Efe..Festac


Be Nice

"This sounds really douchey, but compliments? Not cheesy ones like, 'You're so big!' but just, like, tell me I look hot." -Steve...Yaba


Get Your Groove On

"I guess it's weird to say 'get on top,' because the actual sex doesn't feel as good that way, but I really like watching my girlfriend put on a little show up there." -Big Joe....Ajah.

Make Some Noise

"Don't fake it, but soft moaning is really hot...Max..Surulere.

Say Anything

"Dirty talk makes plain old missionary kind of wild. I basically have the stamina of a teen boy when my girlfriend talks dirty." -Danny D...Ikeja.


Play Dress Up

"Leave some lingerie on during sex. On special occasions my girlfriend takes everything off except…what's that thing that holds stockings up? That, and thigh-high stockings and she looks like a Victoria's Secret model."..Timmy...Lekki Phase 1.


Be Game

"Be up for anything, within reason. Once I asked my girlfriend to get into this weird position and it didn't work at all, but it was sweet that she tried!" -Corper...Lagos Island

Best regards

Yours' Ever

The BISHOP











No comments:

Post a Comment