Sunday 3 March 2013

FOR MEN ONLY!...What Women Want During Sex...winked.






What do girls crave in bed, but are too shy to ask? From Wild Rides to literal butt-kissing, some women give guys an idea of what women want during sex. Make some of these ideas your own—then forward to the guys in your life.

 

Take it Off

"I like a guy to take all of his clothes off BEFORE we get in bed. Just seeing his excited penis turns me on.

 

Warm It Up

"Lengthy foreplay please! Sex is always better (for both of us) when he takes the time to make out and get me really aroused beforehand."

Grab Her Like Gosling

"I want to be treated really passionately and aggressively. Like, throw me against a wall and grab me forcefully a la Ryan Gosling. and atimes shifting my panties to one side penetrating me from the front...hmmn
 

Stroke Her...Ego

"I just want my man to tell me that I am a very bright, very special woman (a la Richard Gere in Pretty Woman). I feel like most guys aren't so great with the compliments, and after you're naked with someone, that's all you really want

Take a Trip

"I would love to be whisked away on a last minute trip somewhere chic, have a lovely, innocent, romantic dinner...then on a walk back to our hotel, sneak off in an alley for an illicit, highly-charged tryst!"

Light Her Up

"Totally cliche, but I would love to be wooed in my bedroom with tons of candles lit everywhere. I just think candlelight makes me look better (which makes me feel sexy) and I think it's uber romantic and sweet."
 
 
 Get Hands On
"Get your fingers involved with the oral, boys! It takes things to a whole new level."
 

Get Foot loose

"I secretly wish my fiancé would suck my toes and rub my arches during sex. The slightest touch to my feet when we are shifting positions drives me wild!"

Morning Sex

"The thing I die for is a sneak attack when I'm asleep, and I wake up to my man "doing things" to me. Kiss of the neck from the spooning position (as I sleep on my side) and then full blown fun is the best."
 

Slow it Down

"Tell me to take my time. Women worry that it takes them too long to orgasm and that can lead to totally not enjoying the experience. When your man says he's down for marathon sex, you stop worrying and enjoy it more."
 
 

Get Carried Away

"Gotta say, I really like being picked up and carried to bed; it somehow manages to seem both romantic and manly at the same time."
 

Mood Music

"Set the mood—sexy music, pour us some drinks, touch my leg under the table at dinner. Just do something to change the mood from a normal one to a hot one."
 

Talk Dirty To Her

“I like a vocal guy—a little bit of dirty talk goes a long way."

Give Her A Buzz

"I love when my man encourages me to bring my vibrator to bed with us. It's a really wonderful addition to a long term relationship... after being together for a few years, things can get repetitive... spice it up with a toy!
 
Hope this helps you dudes....it ain't DONE...until its WELL DONE!...winked...have a blessed week ahead
 
Best regards
 
The Bishop




No comments:

Post a Comment