Friday 8 April 2016

Gbege!..No Man Can Satisfy Toyin Aimakhu In Bed,Niyi Johnson Is Her Toy Boy--Segun Egbegbe

news
How do we begin this type of story? When we think that bittered Segun Egbegbe has forgotten about his former lover ,Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu , the guy is opening very dirty cans that are alarming. He may have said all these things to get at Toyin but some fans are no longer finding his revelations exciting after this interview.

A fan said "This guy is so immature, who asked you the silly question you're answering? I'm sure you are just pained that she dumped your sorry ass. You really need to grow up Seun. Scumbag"

Hear what Segun said, “I use to eat that small girl before she ever dreamt of acting, I introduced her to my friend that was how she found fame.To be honest with you, I deflowered her
long before she met that toy boy,mark my words, she will never settle because there is nothing you give her that will satisfy her.

“I used yoyo bitter and every bitter herbs on the market but my performance never satisfy her. What else does she want from me. I have my life to live please let her go forever”.

Interestingly, Toyin has not acted as if Segun exists. A fan concludes "This man is completely irresponsible!
Smh."

No comments:

Post a Comment