Saturday 25 October 2014

ARA..the taliking drummer..I don’t mind dating a younger man now.


Now single drummer girl, Ara, has said she is ready to give marriage another shot now that she and her once Iceland-based hubby have divorced.
In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats recently, Ara said she wouldn’t even mind going for a younger guy if he comes around her.

“When I meet the right person and fall in love, I will consider marriage. I really want to fall in love again. I don’t believe in marriage just for its sake. If a younger guy comes up to me, I don’t mind dating the person. I don’t mind marrying somebody who I am older than. I have spoken to a couple of people and they don’t see anything wrong with it. If the person has a mature mind and is committed, then it is not a big deal.”


No comments:

Post a Comment