Saturday 18 October 2014

2face Idibia Explains Why He Doesn’t Dig Flaunting His Wealth On Social Media.

2face Idibia..
In a recent interview with Vanguard, 2face Idibia explained why he wasn’t a show off person. When asked why he doesn’t show off his wealth like the other celebrities on social media, he said:
”For me it’s a matter of choice. It’s a matter of what makes you happy. Some people have it and they don’t care to show it and some just do it so that people will think they have it. Some people do it so that armed robbers will come and visit them”
On the secret of his staying power
That question is difficult to answer, I think it’s people that will answer that aspect for me. But for me, I think it’s the talent , the grace of God  and then the  love and support of my fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment