Tuesday 31 December 2013

The Woman With The World's Largest Butt..MEET HER!


Sarah Massey who is 33 years old  has one of the world's largest butts.  The Chicago mother-of-two's behind measures an impressive 7ft in diameter and sometimes proves too large to fit through doorways and she receives £750 in disability benefit each month as a result of having limited mobility.. Sarah says:
'Everyday I get some kind of comment thrown at me, both good and bad - I used to be ashamed but now I hold my head high,'
At school I was teased and called Dump Truck Butt by the other kids, but the condition
is hereditary - there's nothing I can do about it. I went through a stage of worrying what people think, but now I want to show the world I am proud to be me.
Some people can't believe one person can have this much butt. It's definitely not fake. Big bootys are just in my blood. Apart from my younger sister, the women in my family all have large behinds.
More photos below...








No comments:

Post a Comment