Thursday 26 September 2013

RITA DOMINIC!.....I Am Single And Seriously Searching for a HUSBAND!



Star actress Rita Dominic, who, a few weeks ago, lamented that the Nigerian media has been the reason she is not married, has come out to declare that she is very single and seriously searching for a husband.

The rich and talented Nollywood A-Lister who recently clocked 38 years of age, believes she is ripe for marriage and as such is having sleepless nights as to the reasons she keeps missing out on the Saturday ritual of walking down the aisle.

The Abia State, Nigeria, born actress finally bared her mind on the circumstances that led to her being single all these years in an interview she granted OAP, Toolz on the Juice: “I don’t talk about my personal life because some years ago, I was in this relationship that became public, and the press killed it.



After that relationship, I met somebody else and we dated for four years. We thought we were almost going to get married but it didn’t work out. I met somebody else and it didn’t work out again, so I decided to just concentrate on my work. 

I embarked on a whole lot of projects, now I’m through with them and I think I am now ready for another. I am single and seriously searching,” she said.

Who is willing to take the bull by the horn and propose to Rita Dominic?

Don't be scared dudes...after all...STARS are made of..FLESH and BLOOD...they have FEELINGS  and NEEDS..you know na.....winked!..

Regards

The BISHOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment