Thursday 18 July 2013

TRIVIALS!...YVONNE NELSON'S COUSIN REPLYS IYANYA, CALLS HIM A PUBLIC DOG.



YVONNE NELSON'S COUSIN REPLYS IYANYA, CALLS HIM A PUBLIC DOG.





Recently Yvonne Nelson granted an interview on "BellaNaija" where she revealed how much she was in love with Kukere crooner "Iyanya", She said things like "There were too many lies in the relationship. I found out a whole lot of things and I just felt like he took advantage of me.We dated for 7 to 8 months.
We had something and I thought it was special, like he was a wonderful guy but it was all lies. He had other girls and other things he was doing. Aside the actress that was in the picture, there were a lot more. That is how bad it is. We were in a relationship and he lied throughout and he was able to do all those things because I wasn’t living in Nigeria. But aside from the distance, I feel if you’re a genuine person and you’re loyal, you would still not do that.
Guess Iyanya saw this and decided to reply her in what was said to be a freestyle at the Timwestwood show. Iyanya sang...
“…Yvonne Nelson, I lost your medicine. Yvonne Nelson, I have your medicine. She called that she’s coming over and I ride her like a jangolova. All I want is your waist, no emotions, no tears, no letters, no love, no nothing. All I want is your waist, she ain’t even know it. She brought emotions…”

This didn't go down well for most of her fans and her family members. Last weekend Iyanya posted a picture showing a tattoo on his wrist which represent Yvonne's initials YN. The tattoo he got when he was still swimming in love with the screen diva.

Her cousin took out time to blast Iyanya for trying to tarnish the image of the actress. According to Yvonne’s cousin Jason,"Iyanya has a tattoo of Yvonne Nelson’s initials on his wrist.Why’s Iyanya saying No emotions, No tears, but he has Yvonne Nelson’s name ink’d on his skin? SILLY!!
 

Hate when people try to take the piss out of my family “No tolerance for bull Shit” This TimWestWood, Iyanya shit has got me MAD!
My cousin is a sweet loving girl, still don’t understand how she was in love with a public dog “”Disrespectful Crap”"
YN can only mean Yvonne Nelson. A tattoo for a girl  you only wanted her waist? Iyanya is the emotional one.
Be gentle with words. don't say something you can never take back because sometimes a scar last longer than a simple sorry".
Good enough she moved on.

Yours Ecstatic

The BISHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment