Tuesday 17 June 2014

Mo'Cheddah....I Went On Break Because Of My Achievements

Click for Full Image Size
 Female Nigerian singer, Mo’cheddah has revealed why she left the music industry for some time before making a comeback recently with a new single, ‘Destinambari’.

During her hiatus, she was rumoured to have been engaged to her boyfriend, after she displayed a ring, which spurred the speculation.

Speaking recently in an interview on her decision to take a break, the musician explained that, “I felt I needed the break at that time because I started early as a child artist and I have achieved a whole lot. I won all the awards possible. I won MAMA Award; I won Channel O Award, Dynanix Award, etc. I have done a whole lot of shows too. So it got to a point where I had to take a break because I realized there was a gap in my life.

“I missed a lot of things. I missed times with my friends, I missed my childhood; for me, the break was necessary and I did that to catch up with my childhood so that I don’t lose it. So during the break, I was having fun at the same time working on my arts. And I think I am now a better artist.”

No comments:

Post a Comment