Thursday 17 April 2014

‘I’m being termed a mad man because I make money through madness.’...‘Free Madness’ Singer, Terry G!

Popular Nigerian singer, Gabriel Amanyi popularly known as Terry G in an interview revealed what inspires his kind of music.
photo
Here’s what the ‘Akpako Master’, crooner told HipTV:

What gives me inspiration is frustration. I was frustrated; I used to sing r’n’b songs just like my fans that were following from the beginning would know. I tried to do good music but it didn’t put food on my table, so frustration came up and frustration gave me a sign a sign that you have to make money through frustration. Right now I’m being termed a mad man because I make money through madness”.

Terry G, although not married to his baby mama, Mimi Omoregbe with whom he has a son, there are reports that he is engaged to her .

Some of Terry G’s hit track include ‘So high’, chop chicken and die, run mad etc.

Terry G was born in Lagos, Nigeria on the 17th of March. He is the first child in a family of four. A very talented and successful entertainer, instrumentalist, singer and music producer. His breakthrough came when his ‘Free Madness’ song gained heavy rotation played both locally and internationally. He has received several awards, among which is his HIP HOP WORLD AWARD for ‘best street hop’.

No comments:

Post a Comment