Tuesday 28 January 2014

Please Help Before I Murder My Husband!


Please help me before I commit murder. My husband is driving me insane and our marriage is less than a year old. It's come to a point I secretly wish something bad happens to him so I can have peace in my life.

He has so many female friends and claims there is nothing between them yet they keep calling him at odd hours. He comes to the house very late and on Fridays at times till daybreak

.
Before marriage he takes me along but now I live like a woman with no husband. The painful part is he was nobody when I met him. I stood by him when things were tough while we were courting, now that he has a good job, he is wasting money going to bars, making long calls to women and deleting his messages. 

Recently, I saw a message he sent to a girl that he forgot to delete. He told her he misses her and still loves her. When I confronted him, he didn't say anything and has been keeping malice with me for days.

 
What I don't understand is he makes it seem I'm the bad person, that did I marry him or his phone, that didn't he see other girls before he married me? If a man has nothing to hide he shouldn't be angry when his wife touches his phone.

I'm so unhappy and I'm scared of walking out because his people have this bad notion about yoruba women that they don't stay in their husband's house and this marriage is just 10 months. I'm fed up and tempted to poison him.


Readers and followers...Please our sister needs help.
Kindly leave you highly problem solving piece of advice.
You may just be saving a soul...you may never know.
Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment