Wednesday 3 April 2013

SHOWER SEX....Uchhh...Ummmhn.









Today I realized just how incredibly compatible D. and I are. No, it's not because we can make each other laugh so hard we cry. And it's not because we both value the same traits in a partner: ambition, loyalty, spontaneity, and a love of really good food. And it's not even because we get along with each other's friends and family so well. Nope, I realized that we're made for each other because we fit together perfectly in the Frisky Floor Show position. Sigh. If that's not the basis for a lifelong relationship then I don't know what is.

We got it on in the shower, and D.’s hands were immediately all over me. He pushed me up against the wall—hot!—and kissed my neck. Oh. My. God. Neck kisses have the ability to make me go from ehh-not-really-into-it to need-sex-right-now. I reached down, grabbed his junk and started to give him a hand job with a dollop of conditioner. (Try it if you never have.)

D. turned me around and I bent over. The shower is actually the ideal place for the Frisky Floor Show. If you aren't flexible enough to get your hands on the ground (which I am, thankyouverymuch), you can rest them on the edge of the tub.

D. entered me from behind in one quick motion. I loved the position because of the deep penetration. I assumed that in this pose, the guy would be in total control, but I quickly found that the farther I leaned over, the deeper he could get. And if I felt like he was thrusting too deeply, I could adjust my stance so that I wasn’t bent over so far and the thrusting was suddenly shallower. I also realized it was a good way to slow him down. When he was close to coming, but I wasn’t there yet? I just moved my hands from the shower floor to the edge of the tub.

When I was close, I put my hands back on the floor, D. thrust deeply a few times and I finished. (Now what was that again about researchers claiming that the G-spot doesn't exist? Guess those scientists never did the Frisky Floor Show.)

D. climaxed right after me and, in typical fashion, just said wow over and over again. I have this theory with guys that the shorter their sentences when describing a hook-up, the more memorable it was. But I pressed him for more and he said that the view was the best part of it. Which, of course was a nice ego boost and made me want to do it again.

Do you find the shower a hard place to get it on? What other positions do you think work well here?

Hope you had a STEAMY EASTER celebration....cos mine was TOO hot...winked.

Best regards

The BISHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment