Thursday 10 April 2014

Toke Makinwa And Annie Idibia At The Unveiling Of Toke As Maggi Chicken Brand Ambassador ...PHOTO SPEAKS.


The brand ambassador of Maggi Chicken stepped out looking gorgeous in this outfit. She said about her endorsement:
So I got my first endorsement deal in 2014, God is too good to meeeeee! Say hello to the new face of #Maggi..Now I’m giving my testimony “Psquare voice” say hello to the new face of #MaggiChicken. I am extremely thankful to God for blessing me this much, I look at my life and I see his love all around me. 2014 started of on a high note, and it just keeps getting better. First quarter alone and I can boast in God’s faithfulness. Thank you lord for building the Toke Makinwa brand. I am over the moon at God’s love for me guys, trust God, keep your dreams alive and don’t let anyone tell you that “you can’t do it” . #winning #wemadebank #Godsgrace.
Also Anne and Tuface were there to wish her well.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment